Cordoba, ARG

Friday, August 22, 2008 9:01 AM Posted by Lucas Welter
Dear readers,

Sorry I have been gone for so long. There has been so much going on and I can procrastinate better than anyone in the world. We could probably hold a procrastination contest, but we’d never actually get around to planning it.

I'm currently in Cordoba, Argentina (i know u travel like columbus... - said by a friend the other day), laying in my hotel room in one of my least favorite scenarios: the job is done today but the plane takes off tomorrow. The Conosur training was an absolute blast and I think I speak for the prepteam and participants when I say that everything went really well. I'm happy to say that this training was totally powerpointless, so my goal was achieved and I can think about retirement...

Enjoy the picture.
LW

1 Response to "Cordoba, ARG"

  1. A.L. Says:

    E essa cara de "onde é que liga isso?"?! Hehehe!